E Visas (E-1, E-2, E-3)
The E-1 Visa allows companies of countries that have signed treaties with the U.S., to bring their executives, managers, or highly specialized skilled personnel to the U.S. to conduct trade (i.e., international exchange of goods, services and technology).
The E-2 Visa allows investors of countries that have signed treaties with the U.S., to direct and develop a business enterprise that they have invested in or make irrevocable commitment of funds as an investment into a U.S. enterprise.
The E-3 Visa was established in 2005 and is a temporary (nonimmigrant) work visa available only for Citizens of Australia who seek to work in the U.S. in a “specialty occupation” requiring a minimum of bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) in the field related to the position.
Our E Visa Service
Our firm provides expert and expeditious service to facilitate the process of obtaining the visa.
Applicants of E-1 Visa
- We thoroughly evaluate each case to determine if proper eligibility requirements are met.
- We assist clients in the process of compiling all the documents and supporting evidence required for processing the case.
Applicants of E-2 Visa
- We evaluate each case to determine if the proposed investment satisfies E-2 visa eligibility requirements.
- We guide clients regarding the development of a strong business plan and provide assistance in organization and corporate structuring of the proposed business entity.
- We advise clients regarding any weakness in the case and offer solutions in order to strengthen the case.
Applicants of E-3 Visa
- We evaluate the case to determine if E-3 is the best immigration option available. We also advise as to whether you are eligible for other viable alternative solutions that will benefit and speed up the process of obtaining a temporary work visa.
- We provide post approval support to address any questions or concerns relating to the approved visa.