H Visas (H-1B, H-2A, H-2B)
The H visa is a temporary work visa that allows foreign nationals to work in the U.S. for specific periods of employment. The H visa requires sponsorship by a U.S. employer and is approved for employment only with the sponsoring employer at a specific location, salary and for specific skills. Any change in employer or job requires approval by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- H-1B Visa - This Visa allows a foreign national with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent to work in the United States in a specialty occupation. The H-1B visa is one path to permanent residency (Green card) and obtaining a H-1B visa is generally quicker than applying for a “Green Card”. Note: The H-1B visa is the most popular visa for foreign nationals seeking to work in the U.S. H-1B visa holders frequently obtain lawful permanent residency through sponsorship by their H-1B employer.
- H-2A Visa - This Visa allows employers to bring in foreign workers to perform temporary or seasonal agricultural work in the U.S.
- H-2B Visa - This Visa allows employers to bring in foreign workers to perform temporary or seasonal labor in non-agricultural positions such as construction, healthcare, landscaping, manufacturing, crafts and trade, food services, hotel and hospitality services.
Our H Visa Service
Applicants of H-1 B Visa
The core element of our immigration business includes H-1B visa processing for individuals and employers.
- We review each case carefully and ensure it satisfies all United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) regulations.
- We work with each client to obtain all required documents in order to properly file each case.
- Our firm provides thorough and timely processing of each case.
- We keep our clients informed at every step in the process.
Applicants of H-2A Visa
- We provide individuals and employers accurate assessment of their case and provide effective service to expedite the process of obtaining the visa.
- We analyze and review each case carefully and evaluate the position requested by the employer to ensure it satisfies H-2A regulations.
- We periodically follow up with Department of Labor and the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to ensure proper processing of each case.
Applicants of H-2B visa
The H-2B application process can be quite complex as it involves significant documentation and filing of documents with several agencies.
- We provide fast and reliable service to simplify and expedite the H-2B process for our clients.
- We file the appropriate documents with the SESA office in order to obtain a timely labor certification approval from the U.S. Department of Labor.
- We periodically follow up with the Department of Labor and United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to ensure proper processing of each case.